From making the first chiropractic appointment to finding pain relief, you are central to the process.
You will find that if you participate to the fullest in your care, you will learn to avoid pain-producing situations, find that you improve faster, and stay pain-free. Many factors contribute to your healing process and continued pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Knowing fully your spinal pain symptoms
- Abiding by the suggestions for its relief
- Conforming your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Considering limitations that your spinal condition may inflict
Recommendations for your at-home chiropractic care may include exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of good posture and movement skills.
You will discover that you do have the upper hand over your condition even though there may not be an antidote for the condition. You are central to your care. You can regain the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER